- What does Hipcricket® do?
Hipcricket provides a unified mobile engagement platform that drives awareness, sales, and loyalty. The ADLIFE platform has been used by internationally recognized brands and agencies to power over 250,000 campaigns across SMS, 2D/QR codes, mobile websites, advertising networks, social media, and branded apps.
Hipcricket® (OTC.BB: HIPP) is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
- What stock exchange does Hipcricket®'s trade on and what is its ticker symbol?
Hipcricket®'s shares are traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the ticker symbol HIPP.
- Where are Hipcricket® headquarters located?
Hipcricket® headquarters are located at 110 110th Avenue NE, Suite 410, Bellevue, WA 98004. Our telephone number is (425) 452.1111.
- Who should I contact regarding my Hipcricket® stock certificate?
Manhattan Transfer Registrar Company is Hipcricket's transfer agent and administers all matters related to stock that is directly registered with Hipcricket®.
Manhattan Transfer Registrar Company
57 Eastwood Road
Miller Place, NY 11764
If your stock is held by a brokerage firm, please contact your broker directly.
- When does Hipcricket®'s fiscal year end?
Hipcricket®'s fiscal year ends the last day of February of each year.
- How do I request financial materials?
Please refer to the Financial Reporting page on our website where you can download the appropriate materials.
- Does Hipcricket® pay dividends?
Hipcricket® does not intend to declare or pay cash dividends on its capital stock in the foreseeable future.
- Does Hipcricket® have a direct purchase plan for its common stock?
Hipcricket® does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan. Our stock can be purchased or sold through a financial institution such as a brokerage firm.
- Who are Hipcricket®'s independent accountants?
Hipcricket®'s independent accountants are Moss Adams LLP.
- When was Hipcricket® incorporated?
Founded in 1999 the Company provided strategic services and mobile technology to leading consumers and healthcare brands. The Company, formerly known as Modavox, Inc., changed its name to Augme Technologies™, Inc. in February 2010. Augme® then changed it's name to Hipcricket® in September 2013. Hipcricket® is a Delaware Corporation.
- How many common shares of stock are authorized by Hipcricket®?
- How many common shares of Hipcricket® stock are outstanding?
We update the number of our common shares outstanding in our quarterly reports on Form 10-Qs, annual reports on Form 10-Ks, and certain other reports we file with the SEC. These reports can be found on our website or on www.sec.gov.
- How many preferred shares of stock are authorized Hipcricket®?
- How many preferred shares of Hipcricket® stock are outstanding?
There are not any outstanding, preferred shares of Hipcricket® stock.
- How many Hipcricket® options and warrants are outstanding?
We update the number of our outstanding options and warrants in our quarterly reports on Form 10-Qs, annual reports on Form 10-Ks, and certain other reports we file with the SEC. These reports can be found on our website or on www.sec.gov.
- What is the average price of Hipcricket® options and warrants?
We update the average exercise prices of our outstanding options and warrants in our quarterly reports on Form 10-Qs, annual reports on Form 10-Ks, and certain other reports we file with the SEC. These reports can be found on our website or on www.sec.gov.
Text NEWS to 24474*
Keep up to date with Hipcricket news and coverage while you're on the move. Text NEWS to 24474.*
*Max 5 msgs/wk. Msg & data rates may apply. By joining this subscription program you authorize Hipcricket to send you future automated marketing text messages at the mobile number you have provided. Consent is not conditioned on purchase. Text STOP to 24474 to cancel. Terms & Conditions at http://brandsstore.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.asp.