Hipcricket is one of the most honored and admired mobile marketing companies
- Hipcricket awarded 1st Place for "Most Effective Mobile Campaign" for client Pro Cuts at the DFWIMA 12th Annual Excellence in Interactive Marketing Awards
- Hipcricket Named “Mobile Marketing & Advertising Agency of the Year” Finalist in the GSMA’s Annual Global Mobile Awards
- Hipcricket Named “Mobile Service Provider of the Year” by Mobile Marketer.
- Hipcricket’s Gay Gabrilska Named One Of Mobile Marketer's 'Mobile Women To Watch 2012'.
- Frost & Sullivan Calls Hipcricket “The Preferred Provider Of High Impact Mobile Marketing Solutions In The United States”.
- Hipcricket is named to the OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies list.
- Hipcricket’s Karen Buelterman Named One Of Mobile Marketer's 'Mobile Women To Watch 2011'.
- Digiday gave Hipcricket the Mobi Award for Best Integrated Mobile/Cross Media Campaign of 2009 for work done with Wiley Publishing’s “For Dummies” books.
- Hipcricket is named to Top 100 list of Best Companies to Work For By Seattle Business Magazine.
- CTIA, the preeminent wireless association, presented Hipcricket with its Pioneer Award for two straight years. No other company has been given this award in consecutive years.
- Global wireless analyst firm Frost & Sullivan named Hipcricket the winner of the 2008 Market Penetration Leadership Award. Hipcricket was called the “early leader in the U.S. mobile marketing space.”
- Mobile Marketing Association gave Hipcricket the North America Cross-media Integration Award for a campaign for Wiley Publishing’s “For Dummies” books.
- Summit Marketing gave Hipcricket the Marketing Effectiveness Award also for the Wiley work.
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce named Hipcricket one of the Eastside’s Businesses of the Year.
- Trade publications Radio Info and Inside Radio named Hipcricket a radio innovator.
- NW Jobs voted Hipcricket as a Favorite Small Eastside Company Finalist. The Puget Sound public voted for their favorite local employers in more than 30 categories.